Friday, January 6, 2012

Fish & Chips by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux

4 STARS

Cut & Run - Book 3

It's Ty and Zane for heaven's sake! Of course I loved it! :) Especially the last couple of chapters. 

The only reason that I've given this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I was confused about the case. It never really made sense to me other than a being a vehicle for the charade that Ty and Zane were forced to create. But as always, the action was great, the dialogue real, the sex hot and yummy and when the boys stumble into being romantic, well, I loved it. :) 

The secondary characters were nicely fleshed out and I really wish I could have seen more of the Italian couple. The tango scene? Well, I'm a big Dancing With The Stars fan and I may have done a little bit of squeeing. :) Ty and Zane remain one of my favorite pairings as are Madeleine and Abigail. I will totally recommend them anytime, anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment