Friday, January 4, 2013

The Flesh Cartel - Choices by Rachel Haimowitz and Heidi Belleau

5 STARS

The Flesh Cartel - Episode 3

And it continues. Episode 3 kept up everything that was great about episodes 1 & 2. We finally get to really meet Nikolai Petrovic and watch the man go to work. It's horrifyingly fascinating.

Mat and Dougie continue to break my heart but I can't help feeling that they are in a better place with Nikolai than they ever were back at the processing centre. At least, at first look, it's not as inhumanely brutal. I may be in for a rude awakening at some point, though. *LOL* 

If you have the wherewithal to tackle this series, I highly recommend it. The writing is wonderful, Heidi and Rachel are totally on their game. And while the premise might be out there, the looks we get into the minds of our main characters are utterly fascinating. And real, I think. And now I must wait with impatience for the next installment. February 4th... it's not THAT far away! *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment