Friday, January 25, 2013

The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts

4 STARS

Inn Boonsboro Trilogy - Book 3

And thus ends the trilogy. And I loved it. :) I think I love everything Nora writes to some degree. 

I have to admit that I wasn't as fond of Hope, this book's heroine as I was of Claire and Avery. Even when she was puzzled by or even upset about what was going on in her personal life, she had this cool, almost detached way about her that didn't endear her to me. 

Ryder, on the other hand, was a perfect Nora hero. And I ADORED that he didn't change by the end of the book. He didn't find it easier to talk about things, he still was puzzled by women, he was still wonderfully grumbly. I love how Nora writes men and that her books are as much about them as they are the heroines and in some cases even more about them. (One of my fondest dreams is that Nora write a M/M romance, but I know it will never happen.)

The Lizzy plotline wound up as I had suspected it would way back in #1, but you know what? I bawled my way through it. *LOL* And I also loved Justine SO much in this book. Coolest mom EVER!

So yes, I totally recommend the whole trilogy!

No comments:

Post a Comment