Wednesday, July 10, 2013

If It Fornicates by L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov

4 STARS

Market Garden - Book 4

More adventures with Nick and Spencer! I love these two. To me they're like the odd couple but perfectly matched. *LOL* I know, makes no sense, but they are. 

Honestly? The only problem I had with this volume of Market Garden is the ultimate conclusion. It satisfied the romantic side of me completely, but the intrigued side of me wanted to see how Nick and Spencer could make things work without Nick having to give up his Market Garden career. The solution to the couple's problems left me thinking it was a bit of a cop-out. Is it really impossible for a sex worker to find emotional happiness, get their HEA, while keeping their 'day' job? 

That disappointed me. But the writing was stellar! Magic happens when L.A. and Aleksandr write together. It's like watching a great dancing couple, to read one of their books. This is the reason why, instead of giving If It Fornicates 3 stars because of the resolution, I gave it 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment