Saturday, October 26, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Day 26

     


Day 26 - A book that changed your opinion about something.

This is not obvious! :) I read mostly fiction, some history and some biography, mostly for relaxation, so I'm not sure that any of my opinions have actually been challenged. I've learned BUCKETS of things, but changing opinions? Nope. So let me take this another way...

So I've already confessed to not being able to finish Diana Gabaldon's Outlander after numerous tries. I think it's a terrible book with awful characters. So this has coloured my opinion of Ms. Gabaldon's writing. A friend of mine who knows my reading likes, dislikes, history, pet peeves, favourite tropes etc... recommended that I try Lord John and the Private Affair. It's in my TBR pile and I will get around to reading it one day and when I do, I hope it changes my opinion on Ms. Gabaldon's abilities. :)

Best I could do with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment