Friday, March 21, 2014

A Murmured Musing

Y'know what? Even though I think the pairing could be fun and Kelly Abbott has become my favourite character in the Cut & Run Universe, I still don't see the obvious chemistry between him and Nick in Touch & Geaux. Yes, Abi writes Kelly and Nick very well, very hot, very fun and it's obvious that she's ready to move on to them as her main squeezes, I just don't see that supposedly obvious moment when it was so apparent. (I honestly think it was fan pandering, but...)

And I still loved Ball & Chain except for that one scene. And I still love Ty and Zane. And my dearest wish is a sequel to According to Hoyle.

And that reminds me... y'know what else? I often wish authors wouldn't listen to their fans and create stories about characters that were better left as supporting characters. Not every best friend, mouthy next-door neighbour or high school enemy needs their own book. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment