Saturday, August 13, 2016

Star Trek Seekers: Second Nature by David Mack

2 STARS

Star Trek Seekers - Book 1

Welp... I think I'm over reading Star Trek books.

I've not read one in a very, very long time, but since I was in a Star Trek frame of mind, what with talk of the new series, going to see the movie etc..., when this book came up on sale at Kobo, I thought, what do I have to lose other than a couple of bucks and a few hours.

Well... I lost a couple of bucks and a few hours. *LOL*

I found the whole book to be flat and one dimensional and the plot... well... okay. I wasn't terribly invested. And the main characters, the crew of the Sagittarius, well, I wanted to put them all on report! Couldn't find a single likable one in the bunch, sadly.

So... I think I'm over them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment